In Church Worship
Whilst we are delighted that Government regulations have ended, we have a responsibility to keep people safe. The following will remain in place in our Church buildings: –
- Hand Sanitising
- Track and Trace listing – (details kept for 21 days and then destroyed)
- Opportunity and encouragement for people to socially distance
- Masks to be worn on entering/leaving Church and if walking around.
- If you wish, masks may be removed when you are seated.
- Singing is allowed, masks to be worn when singing.
- No physical sharing of the peace.
- No sharing of wine/chalice.
- Hand sanitising before sharing of the bread.
We will be delighted for you to join us for worship however only come if it is safe for you to do so.
Everyone is welcome to all services where you will be met with a relaxed yet traditional atmosphere.
A brief guide to the services on offer. Please check diary for dates, at the bottom of this page.For upcoming Special Events, Services and News please see our Noticeboard page
Holy Communion in all Churches
This is the principle service of the day and generally lasts an hour. There are hymns currently spoken or listened to and a sermon.
Friends and Family Service at Mark
Come along and experience 45 minutes of worship and craft. Be involved or just be. Ideal for families and those exploring faith.
Friends and Family Communion Service at West Huntspill
This is a shorter and more informal communion service lasting approximately 45 mins and is suitable for all ages.
Morning and Afternoon Worship
These are short informal service of the Word.
Faith in Focus 10:30am
Join us for a Zoom chat about our faith the 2nd Thursday of the month. Coffee ‘bring your own’. Find Link on Video & Zoom page.